[sr-dev] git:master: sdpops: added functions to print sdp and check media type

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 10:26:25 CET 2011

Hi Martin,

that is coming also, the reason I named sdp_remove_codecs_by_id(...) so
at some point will be *_by_name(...). I developed the function while
being offline so it was hard to find the table with the mapping between
codecs names and ids.

Probably can be found at IANA site, but, if anyone has a link that
he/she can share quickly, it would be great.

http://www.asipto.com