[sr-dev] Module documentation: $Revision$ $Date$ ?

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at aliax.net
Wed Feb 23 10:19:24 CET 2011

2011/2/23 Daniel-Constantin Mierla <miconda at gmail.com>:
> On 2/23/11 12:26 AM, Iñaki Baz Castillo wrote:
>>
>> Hi, in SVN we can use $Revision$ and $Date$ keywords and they are
>> replaced in server side upon commit. I've realized that some modules
>> under sip-router Git repository also contain such keywords but, are
>> they valid in Git?
>
> I think they are coming from the SVN times, not sure if GIT supports such
> tokens.

I've realized that $Revision$ doesn't make sense on GIT (it's more a
SVN/CVS concept) so I'll remove it (and I expect it whould be removed
from all the documents). Probably neither $Date$ works so, should we
manually fill the Date field in the module documentation?
Maybe we just should remove the "Revision History" section on top of
each module documentation.

BTW yesterday I updated documentation of regex module in master
branch, but changes are not shown in
http://kamailio.org/docs/modules/devel/modules_k/regex.html. Is there
a cron task doing the job?

Thanks a lot.