[sr-dev] PATCH: fix ser_stun.[hc]

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Fri Feb 18 11:31:30 CET 2011

Hi Alfred,

On 2/18/11 10:53 AM, Alfred E. Heggestad wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have tested the STUN code in sip-router (enabled by make STUN=1) and it
> became quite clear that this code is based on old I-D's and probably
> not tested/used against SIP outbound clients implemented according to
> RFC 5626
looking at the number of the rfc and its release date, I don't remember
any update in this part of the code that would have update it
accordingly, so most probably your observations are right.

> this patch fixes some issues, removing the Fingerprint check which is not
> needed, and fixing the XOR scrambling of XOR-MAPPED-ADDRESS. please
> review
> it carefully and apply to your GIT tree if you are happy with it.
You have developer access to the git, inherited from CVS on berlios.de.
You can create your own branch (like: username/xyz) and push the patch
there, then we can allow sometime so people can test it if they want and
it there are no complains, then simply merge it to master git branch.

Thanks,

http://www.asipto.com