[sr-dev] PATCH: fix ser_stun.[hc]

Alfred E. Heggestad aeh at db.org
Fri Feb 18 10:53:19 CET 2011

Hi,

I have tested the STUN code in sip-router (enabled by make STUN=1) and it
became quite clear that this code is based on old I-D's and probably
not tested/used against SIP outbound clients implemented according to
RFC 5626

this patch fixes some issues, removing the Fingerprint check which is not
needed, and fixing the XOR scrambling of XOR-MAPPED-ADDRESS. please review
it carefully and apply to your GIT tree if you are happy with it.

Signed-Off-By: Alfred E. Heggestad <aeh at db.org>