[sr-dev] db_fetch_next problem with Postgres?

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 13:27:43 CET 2011

Hello,

On 12/13/11 1:08 PM, Paul Pankhurst wrote:
> should have sent this to list -- sorry

if it is the same db_url value, then it results in same db1_con_t
pointers, since the postgres has connection pool inside and matches an
old connection for same db_url when initializing the second one.

Some ideas:
- extend db api with a new function init_new that will always return a
new connection -- requires coding in db modules
- make another database where you add a view to the table in initial
database and work with it for second connection -- should work without
touching kamailio code