[sr-dev] db_fetch_next problem with Postgres?

Paul Pankhurst paul at crocodile-rcs.com
Tue Dec 13 13:08:17 CET 2011

should have sent this to list – sorry

From: Paul Pankhurst
Sent: Tuesday, December 13, 2011 12:03 PM
To: miconda at gmail.com
Subject: Re: [sr-dev] db_fetch_next problem with Postgres?

Hi Daniel,

I have a bit more information...

the outline pseudo code for what I am doing looks like this (removing non relevant stuff)

db_fetch_query( xcap_db )

do
{

query( another_2nd_db )

} while ( db_fetch_next( xcap_db) )

it is the query to the second database that breaks everything...if I remove it the problem goes away and db_fetch_next works as expected.
The access to the 2nd database uses completely different db_func_t and db1_cont_t structures to the xcap_db

I’ll try running it with extra debug shortly to see if I can see what’s happening

Paul