[sr-dev] multiple values in mtree modes

Juha Heinanen jh at tutpro.com
Fri Aug 26 17:38:08 CEST 2011

Daniel-Constantin Mierla writes:

> for such case, I built a string with the values separated by semicolon
> (or other delimiter) and based on the needs, either I do search to match
> something or a break it with transformations or Lua scripts.

yes, that kind of thing can be done, but is quite complicated in the
script (especially when there can be many avps set each of which having
delimiter separated values).

> A native version would be good to have, but should be in the next devel
> cycle (3.3.0) -- we are in testing phase for 3.2.0. I prefer to refactor
> a bit, to cope better with major changes and specific structures -- at
> least the part with value type to be per tree and use xavps for such
> composed structures.

i didn't propose this to current master, but to the next one.  i also
would like to be able to specify if values in a tree are strings or
ints.  perhaps that is same what you mentioned in above?

> If you need it and code it, please push it to a personal branch on GIT
> for now.

i'll try although i'm not sure if i'm able to handle the xavp
implementation.  besides, i didn't find in sr pv doc anything about
xavps, i.e., how to use them in the script.

-- juha