[sr-dev] multiple values in mtree modes

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Fri Aug 26 09:43:14 CEST 2011

Hi Juha,

for such case, I built a string with the values separated by semicolon
(or other delimiter) and based on the needs, either I do search to match
something or a break it with transformations or Lua scripts.

A native version would be good to have, but should be in the next devel
cycle (3.3.0) -- we are in testing phase for 3.2.0. I prefer to refactor
a bit, to cope better with major changes and specific structures -- at
least the part with value type to be per tree and use xavps for such
composed structures.

If you need it and code it, please push it to a personal branch on GIT
for now.

Thanks,
Daniel

Kamailio Advanced Training, Oct 10-13, Berlin: http://asipto.com/u/kat