[sr-dev] Patches for siptrace

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue Aug 9 16:26:02 CEST 2011

Hi Tristan,

I was looking at the patches and the only thing I want to discuss is
related to the operations with headers.

You don't use the internal SIP parser, with it you can get the end of
headers position as well as you can iterate through the list of headers
and match by name, then take the body and fill local variables.

In the patches (3/5) you use sscanf(...). I would go for using the
parser, since it is safer in long term. Do you had any special reason to
go with own kind of parser for SIP and headers?

Kamailio Advanced Training, Oct 10-13, Berlin: http://asipto.com/u/kat