[sr-dev] Patches for siptrace

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Fri Aug 5 20:02:10 CEST 2011

Hi Tristan,

thanks for the patches. I will look over it and commit, most of them I
find very useful. Also, I have to take care of integration with the
patches coming from the Homer project announced yesterday evening by
Alexandr Dubovicov, which extended the siptrace module as well -- looks
like you had more or less same goals.

Kamailio Advanced Training, Oct 10-13, Berlin: http://asipto.com/u/kat