[sr-dev] git:alexh/master: modules/tm: Make 487 a prioritized reply code too

Mon Aug 8 17:31:33 CEST 2011

Am 08.08.2011 15:10, schrieb Alex Hermann:
> On Monday 08 August 2011, Klaus Darilion wrote:
>> Am 08.08.2011 13:05, schrieb Alex Hermann:
>>> Don't you think that if a caller cancels a call, the response to the
>>> INVITE should always be 487, even if there are (higher priority)
>>
>> modparam("tm", "failure_reply_mode", 3)
>
> That parameter is unacceptable in this/my case. In this case the proxy must
> choose the best response from all branches, even old ones. But if the caller
> cancelled the request, a 487 must win.

If you need a certain behavior I think it would be best to add another
failure_reply_mode.

Anyway, I think a client which needs to receive 487 is broken. If the
client sent a CANCEL, then it canceled the requests and should not care
about the response value (except 200 OK of course which would trigger a
BYE request)

regards
Klaus