[sr-dev] appending a new branch in route block

Juha Heinanen jh at tutpro.com
Thu May 27 15:15:08 CEST 2010

Juha Heinanen writes:

> please merge ruri_branch to master and i'll commit my changes to lcr
> module.  i can also take a look at next_contacts() function.

i tried to commit lcr changes to tmp/ruri_branch, but failed to do so.

i made a new branch called uri_branch from origin/tmp/ruri_branch and
then commit the changes there.  however, when i try to push the changes,
i get errors:

jh at rautu:/usr/src/orig/sip-router/modules/lcr$ eg push
xxxx at git.sip-router.org's password:
error: src refspec tmp/ruri_branch does not match any.
error: failed to push some refs to 'ssh://jh@git.sip-router.org/sip-router'

would be easier for me to commit to master.

-- juha