[sr-dev] appending a new branch in route block

Juha Heinanen jh at tutpro.com
Thu May 27 14:21:30 CEST 2010

Andrei Pelinescu-Onciul writes:

> > Anyway I'll commit some code for the marking consumed ruris on some new
> > branch soon (but would require extensive testing).
>
> The branch is tmp/ruri_branch. I did only basic testing (serial forking
>  from request and failure route).

andrei,

thanks for the changes.  that simplified lcr/next_gw() implementation
great deal.  all i need to do now is to call rewrite_uri() without
needing to try to figure out, which route block we are and what happened
to previous t_relay().  i tested all combinations in route and failure
route blocks and all tests worked fine.

please merge ruri_branch to master and i'll commit my changes to lcr
module.  i can also take a look at next_contacts() function.

-- juha