[sr-dev] Problem with number of buffers in get_str_fparam()

marius zbihlei marius.zbihlei at 1and1.ro
Tue May 4 10:19:49 CEST 2010

Hello

The function get_str_fparam() returns a pointer to one of the 3
allocated static buffers. This might cause some havoc (especially in
carrierroute module - bug reported by Ole Kass on sr-users list). I plan
to increase the number of buffers from 3 to 6. (each buffers is 1 kB in
size).  If everybody is OK with this, I would like to commit to master
and kamailio_3.0 (I consider this a bug) this afternoon...

Cheers
Marius