[sr-dev] GSoC2010: welcome Marius Bucur

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at aliax.net
Tue May 4 02:38:36 CEST 2010

2010/5/3 Daniel-Constantin Mierla <miconda at gmail.com>:
> GSoC2010 selected projects were announced several days ago. I want to
> welcome Marius Bucur, students at Computer Science Faculty in Bucharest. He
> is going to implement our proposed project about presence support for audio
> conference mixers:
> http://www.sip-communicator.org/index.php/GSOC2010/Kamailio4575

It sounds very nice. I'm really tired of pseudo-audio-conferences in
Asterisk and some others media servers in which there is no way to
know who is present in the conference ("press DMTF 1 to blabla, DTMF 2
to blablabla, DTMF # for lalala....", so boring and "anti-cool"...).

Congratulations.

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo
<ibc at aliax.net>