[sr-dev] Why is any bflag visible under failure_route?

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at aliax.net
Thu Mar 25 15:39:43 CET 2010

2010/3/25 Iñaki Baz Castillo <ibc at aliax.net>:
> Why is such bflag set when inspecting it in failure_route for the
> second branch? the branch creating such negative final response
> (Branch-2) hasn't such bflag active.
> Is it the expected behaviour due to something I miss? or is it a posible bug?

Well, in case of parallel forking in which bflags is just set for some
branches, it would be really difficult to determine which should be
the status of such bflag after all the branches have failed, so most
probably what I'm trying to achieve makes no sense.

I think I shoul dplay with a flag (instead of bflag) and use "set" and
"unset" in each case.

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo
<ibc at aliax.net>