[sr-dev] Why is any bflag visible under failure_route?

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at aliax.net
Thu Mar 25 15:23:12 CET 2010

Hi, using Kamailio 1.5.4. I've detected a possible error:

- INVITE received.

- It's routed to gw-1 (branch-1).

- Branch-1 replies some final non 2XX reply and in on_reply_route I set a bflag.

- In failure_route I check the value of such bflag and it's set (OK).

- Still in failure_route I create a new branch (Branch-2).

- Branch-2 replies some final non 2XX reply and in on_reply_route I
*DONT* set the bflag for this second branch.

- In failure_route I check the value of such bflag and it's set (WHY??).

Why is such bflag set when inspecting it in failure_route for the
second branch? the branch creating such negative final response
(Branch-2) hasn't such bflag active.
Is it the expected behaviour due to something I miss? or is it a posible bug?

Regards.

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo
<ibc at aliax.net>