[sr-dev] git:master: param_parser: Accept parameters with missing bodies.

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue Mar 2 21:20:03 CET 2010

On 03/02/2010 08:47 PM, Jan Janak wrote:
> Module: sip-router
> Branch: master
> Commit: a3b2fcde99ebd5f625d0168473caef5dbbaf1029
>
> Author: Jan Janak<jan at ryngle.com>
> Committer: Jan Janak<jan at ryngle.com>
> Date:   Tue Feb 23 14:38:31 2010 -0500
>
> param_parser: Accept parameters with missing bodies.
>
> This change makes the parameter parser more forgiving. It accepts
> parameters with missing bodies (foo=), such parameters will have
> the body set to an empty string. Observed on iptel.org

is this better than setting the pointer after '=' and the len 0?

I haven't checked the code to see if it is the case, the only thing that
could cause problems is cloning params structure to shm and doing
pointer translations relative to original buffer.

Kamailio SIP Router Masterclass, Berlin, March 22-26, 2010
* http://www.asipto.com/index.php/sip-router-masterclass/