[sr-dev] [SR-Users] auth apis & radius (was: auth_radius - Segmentation fault)

Henning Westerholt henning.westerholt at 1und1.de
Mon Jun 14 15:19:39 CEST 2010

On Monday 14 June 2010, Andrei Pelinescu-Onciul wrote:
> > Indeed the ser auth module is superiour in this areas to the kamailio
> > one. I can't judge about the auth_radius side, as i did not used it so
> > far.
>
> I have no idea about the radius part either (Juha knows better). The
> problem is that right now if one wants to use auth from module_s and
> radius, he/she can't and the quickest way to fix it is to temporarily
> revive the modules_s/*radius stuff (which will have the unpleasant
> side-effect of some path changes: modules/auth_radius =>
> modules_k/auth_radius and modules/misc_radius => modules_k/misc_radius).

Hi Andrei,

so if i understand correctly the main problem is the name space colision in
the auth api? What about renaming the auth API binding function, as you
suggested in another mail and extending the docs a bit? Then at least it
should work with auth from k, and we don't need to change the paths for this
modules.

Regards,

Henning