[sr-dev] kamailio project presence at linuxtag 2010

Henning Westerholt henning.westerholt at 1und1.de
Fri Jun 4 15:17:18 CEST 2010

Hello,

the kamailio, sip-router and sems projects will be present next week on the
linuxtag 2010 - "the most important place for Linux and open source software
in Europe." [1].

We're at booth 106, this is in hall 7.2b. If you're during next week in Berlin
and visit the exibition, then we're looking forward to meet you there!

The kamailio project will be also present in the conference program, with a
talk about building geographical redundant VoIP systems [2].

Best regards,

Henning Westerholt

[1] http://www.linuxtag.org/2010/en.html
[2] http://www.linuxtag.org/2010/en/program/free-
conference/wednesday/details.html?talkid=104

--
Henning Westerholt - Technical Leader VoIP backend development
1&1 Internet AG, Ernst-Frey-Str. 9, 76135 Karlsruhe, Germany