[sr-dev] New debian and ubuntu repository for kamailio released!

Henning Westerholt henning.westerholt at 1und1.de
Fri Jun 4 11:30:51 CEST 2010

On Thursday 03 June 2010, Jon Bonilla wrote:
> We are proud to announce the release of a Debian and Ubuntu repository for
> Kamailio. We hope this will make easier installation and update of Kamailio
>  on Debian and Ubuntu servers.
>
> Kamailio project's web page hosts the description and instructions:
>
> http://www.kamailio.org/dokuwiki/doku.php/packages:debs

Hello Jon,

thank you, this is really useful! I've noted that you also added a section to
devel daily builds on the wiki page. This is at the moment done at the
devel.kamailio.org machine, there is also a debian repository there with some
scripts and a build environment. Just let me know if you want to have access
to this machine, i'm more than glad to grant you access. I just noticed that
the sid build was broken somehow a few days ago.. :)

Some repository informations can be found at http://devel.kamailio.org/

Regards,

Henning