[sr-dev] Dialog module: "CRITICAL bogus event 6 in state 2

Klaus Feichtinger klaus.feichtinger at gmx.net
Tue Jul 6 19:42:46 CEST 2010

Hello,

today I've tested the committed fix in an actual development version
(tar.gz) from yesterday.

In this test I have compared the released Kamailio 3.0.2 version with
the development version. The bug was reproduceable within a minute in
the released version. But in the development version this fault didn't
occur. The configuration is the same as at the beginning when I found
this problem!

How was it tested?
With SIPp (UAC + UAS) in both cases. The development version was tested
with a standard call setup over sip-route and a call rate of 20 calls /
second for a period of 60 minutes. No bogus event! In the released
version the bogus event occured after 30 seconds with a call rate of 10
calls / seconds.

Note - this is not a classification about a call rate when this fault
may start! It was only a free decision without testing the intervals in
between. At the beginning I started with a call rate of 2 / second. In
that case no error occured in both versions.

I hope this test is enough for a first comment.

regards,

Klaus