[sr-dev] building sip-router statically with restricted set of modules

Timo Reimann timo.reimann at 1und1.de
Mon Jul 5 16:35:21 CEST 2010

Heya,

I've been trying to build sip-router statically, that is, create a
single binary that includes a few selected modules from the modules/ and
modules_k/ directories only (ser modules aren't required in my case).

So far, I haven't had much luck: I tried passing various combinations of
modules, include_modules, and static_modules parameters to `make' but to
no avail. The Makefile jungle is quite vast too -- I couldn't make much
sense out of it either in order to debug what I was doing wrong.

Any help is appreciated.

Cheers,

--Timo