[sr-dev] k/auth_radius module based on s/auth module

Juha Heinanen jh at tutpro.com
Fri Jul 2 17:21:36 CEST 2010

Ovidiu Sas writes:

> If it's not a big hurdle, can you take care of it?
> It would be nice to get rid of as many duplicates modules as we can.

i'm afraid to start modifying touch other peoples' modules.  if people
agree to convert all modules to a single auth module based on s version
for sr 3.1 release, i could help in migrating pv_www_authorize(realm)
and pv_proxy_authorize(realm) functions.  perhaps also www_challenge and
proxy_challenge if people think that it is necessary.

-- juha