[sr-dev] testing sip-router/make deb (fwd)

Aymeric Moizard jack at atosc.org
Wed Jan 20 19:06:07 CET 2010

Hi list,

I'm currently willing to install/upgrade to sip-router
(currently using kamailio 1.5)

I'm doing initial testing with git with kamailio branch
(3.0.0) and need some help.

I'm using a debian lenny and willing to have debian package
using "make deb".

First question: is it possible to include/exclude modules or
modules groups when using "made deb" or does it just compile 100% of modules?

What if I want to add my own module? which file should I update?
(only main Makefile?)

First pkg/kamailio/debian-lenny is broken: it failed when applying
patch. (it seems the patch are the ones that was applied to old
core version of kamailio)

I was able to do a "make deb" using pkg/debian but as I'm using
the kamailio branch, I want somebody to confirm this is the correct
way to go!

About TLS: it seems there are several way to have TLS: what is
the one used in "make deb"? The module solution?

I'm not able to use srcmd to add user or domain:

sercmd -s unixs:/tmp/sip-router_ctl user add aymeric_test secret amoizard at xxx.com
error: 500 - command add not found

when I use "ls" command, I don't see the user and domain command: do
I have to load any module for this?

I tried filling a "credential" and "domain" entry by hand in my database
but it seems to not work. specifically, I don't know what to put in the
did of "domain" and "credential" tables?

That's my initial questions...

Regards,
Aymeric MOIZARD / ANTISIP
amsip - http://www.antisip.com