[sr-dev] Your opinion about presence subscription blocking actions

Edson - Lists 4lists at gmail.com
Wed Feb 24 17:05:17 CET 2010

As far as Alice and Bob have the same interpretation, yes.

The problem here, isn't the blocking message itself, but the way it will
be interpreted by both sides... The best would be have some kind of
blocking message/mechanism that would leave no doubts about the real
reason of the block. Believing that all Alices and Bobs out there would
have the same interpretation is, at least, a flaw point.

But again, "403 Forbidden" for the SUBSCRIBE would work for sure.

Edson.