[sr-dev] lcr_mod.c corrupted

Henning Westerholt henning.westerholt at 1und1.de
Thu Aug 26 11:28:01 CEST 2010

On Wednesday 25 August 2010, Juha Heinanen wrote:
> i don't know what happened, but when i pulled latest kamailio_3.0
> branch, lcr_mod.c got this in it:
>
> <<<<<<< HEAD
> static int load_gws(struct sip_msg* _m, char *_lcr_id, char *_from_uri)
> =======
> static int load_gws(struct sip_msg* _m, fparam_t *_lcr_id,
>                                         pv_spec_t* _from_uri)

> is it just me?  perhaps i should re-pull the whole repo or something?

Hi Juha,

i think this is the git notation for an conflict, which needs to manually
resolved, somewhat similar to the svn workflow. The first part with "HEAD" is
probably your state, the other the commit which conflicts with it.

It also shown in the comit 5da493e4457dd97a0d in question:

> Conflicts:
>
>         modules/lcr/lcr_mod.c

You could revert the commit, and then re-do the cherry-pick and fix the
conflict in the code, or just fix the error in the HEAD state in this branch
with one commit.

Cheers,

Henning