[sr-dev] lcr_mod.c corrupted

Andrei Pelinescu-Onciul andrei at iptel.org
Thu Aug 26 10:17:58 CEST 2010

On Aug 25, 2010 at 23:06, Juha Heinanen <jh at tutpro.com> wrote:
> i don't know what happened, but when i pulled latest kamailio_3.0
> branch, lcr_mod.c got this in it:
>
> <<<<<<< HEAD
> static int load_gws(struct sip_msg* _m, char *_lcr_id, char *_from_uri)
> =======
> static int load_gws(struct sip_msg* _m, fparam_t *_lcr_id,
>                                         pv_spec_t* _from_uri)
>
> is it just me?  perhaps i should re-pull the whole repo or something?

No, it is your last commit on kamailio_3.0:
5da493e4 lcr: fix load_gws() 2nd param
(the one cherry-picked from master).

The cherry-pick resulted in conflicts in lcr_mod.c, but you probably git
add -ed it by mistake, so the result is that lcr_mod.c contains the
conflict markers, e.g.:

 /*
  * Load info of matching GWs into gw_uri_avps
  */
+=======
+static int load_gws(struct sip_msg* _m, fparam_t *_lcr_id,
+                   pv_spec_t* _from_uri)
+>>>>>>> ef56e6b... lcr: fix load_gws() 2nd param
... [more conflicts not shown ]

Either revert it (git revert 5da493e44) or resolve the conflict.

BTW: I find it easier to use the diff3 style for the conflicts
It shows not only what is on HEAD, what is on the cherry-picked commit
or merged branch, but also what was before (between |||| and ===).
For example in your case it would have looked like this:

<<<<<<< HEAD
static int load_gws(struct sip_msg* _m, char *_lcr_id, char *_from_uri)
static int load_gws(struct sip_msg* _m, fparam_t *_lcr_id, fparam_t *_from_uri)
=======
static int load_gws(struct sip_msg* _m, fparam_t *_lcr_id,
                                        pv_spec_t* _from_uri)

(not of great help in this case, but at least you can see that on master
 the cherry-picked commit changed _from_uri from fparam_t* to
 pv_spec_t*, while on kamailio_3.0 _from_uri is char*)

To change the conflict style use
git config --global  merge.conflictstyle diff3

Andrei