[sr-dev] git:carstenbock/rtpproxy: - fixed identation

Carsten Bock lists at bock.info
Tue Aug 24 11:07:05 CEST 2010

Hi,

just a tiny update for those not on the RTP-Proxy Devel List:
I have sent my patch to Maxim (Main Developer for the RTP-Proxy) and
the RTP-Proxy Devel List for review. He will either give me feedback
regarding this change or add it to the RTP-Proxy-repository.

Carsten

--
Carsten Bock
Schomburgstr. 80