[sr-dev] git:carstenbock/rtpproxy: - fixed identation

Carsten Bock carsten at bock.info
Thu Aug 19 21:33:58 CEST 2010

Hi Andrei,

You are totally correct. It is just for temporary non-local storage.
I wanted to do some more tests and i wanted to give others the possibility
to test and to give me feedback.
All changes should be fully backward compatible and the extension to the
RTP-Proxy is automatically en-/disabled using configure and autoconf.

Carsten

2010/8/19 Andrei Pelinescu-Onciul <andrei at iptel.org>

> On Aug 19, 2010 at 19:58, Carsten Bock <carsten at bock.info> wrote:
> > Module: sip-router
> > Branch: carstenbock/rtpproxy
> > Commit: 262e55278e8b8b0e853f00465c38e3a9d13694f0
> >
> > Author: Carsten Bock <lists at bock.info>
> > Committer: Carsten Bock <lists at bock.info>
> > Date:   Thu Aug 19 19:55:01 2010 +0200
> >
> > - fixed identation
> > - added modified RTP-Proxy (rtpproxy.tar.gz, based on latest git, needs
> some cleanup)
>
> Wouldn't be better to add just a patch to the standard rtpproxy and/or
> provide a url where one could get the modified version?
> Having foreign tar.gz in the sr repository seems strange to me.
>
> > (please note, that you have to have libcurl-dev and libxmlrpc-client
> (same as for Kamailio-mi_xmlrpc) installed)
> > - some simple testing files (sample config, command line parameters for
> pjsua (used for testing) and rtpproxy)
>
> Would this module work also with the standard rtpproxy?
> Can it be compiled without the extra libs?
> If not, forking it might be a good idea  (e.g. standard rtpproxy for
> easy upgrade and people that don't need the extra features and modified
>  rtpproxy with more features).
>

> Andrei

Carsten Bock
Schomburgstr. 80