[sr-dev] git:carstenbock/rtpproxy: - fixed identation

Andrei Pelinescu-Onciul andrei at iptel.org
Thu Aug 19 20:35:08 CEST 2010

On Aug 19, 2010 at 19:58, Carsten Bock <carsten at bock.info> wrote:
> Module: sip-router
> Branch: carstenbock/rtpproxy
> Commit: 262e55278e8b8b0e853f00465c38e3a9d13694f0
>
> Author: Carsten Bock <lists at bock.info>
> Committer: Carsten Bock <lists at bock.info>
> Date:   Thu Aug 19 19:55:01 2010 +0200
>
> - fixed identation
> - added modified RTP-Proxy (rtpproxy.tar.gz, based on latest git, needs some cleanup)

Wouldn't be better to add just a patch to the standard rtpproxy and/or
provide a url where one could get the modified version?
Having foreign tar.gz in the sr repository seems strange to me.

> (please note, that you have to have libcurl-dev and libxmlrpc-client (same as for Kamailio-mi_xmlrpc) installed)
> - some simple testing files (sample config, command line parameters for pjsua (used for testing) and rtpproxy)

Would this module work also with the standard rtpproxy?
Can it be compiled without the extra libs?
If not, forking it might be a good idea  (e.g. standard rtpproxy for
easy upgrade and people that don't need the extra features and modified
 rtpproxy with more features).

Andrei