[sr-dev] modules_k: nathelper split

Ovidiu Sas osas at voipembedded.com
Wed Aug 11 18:48:50 CEST 2010

Hello all,

I would like to propose a split of the k nathelper module in two:
 - nathelper module - will keep functionality related only to NAT handling;
 - rtpproxy module - a new module that will handle rtpproxy protocol
communication between kamailio and rtpproxy.

The config will require the load of the new rtpproxy module and all
the rtpproxy config params will be moved from nathelper to rtpproxy.
All functions will remain the same inside the routing blocks.

Before proceeding with this task, I would like to know if there are
any objections to this split.

Regards,
Ovidiu Sas