[sr-dev] Freezing for 3.1 on Monday, Aug 16

Henning Westerholt henning.westerholt at 1und1.de
Tue Aug 10 12:59:04 CEST 2010

On Monday 09 August 2010, Daniel-Constantin Mierla wrote:
> [..]
> Probably during the freeze we can still merge some modules (in the way
> of moving one version to modules and removing the other as long as
> remaining version includes the features of the other) -- thinking of
> pdt, ratelimit, sms, ...

Hi Daniel,

i already started with the sms module merging some time ago, it looks not too
hard so far. I'll continue during this week with it. With regards to the
statistics API, great that this is now available! :-) Maybe we can then even
commit some small statistic extensions before the freeze.

Cheers,

Henning