[sr-dev] Freezing for 3.1 on Monday, Aug 16

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon Aug 9 21:59:46 CEST 2010

  Hello,

as I could spot, there was some intense activity from Andrei in the last
days with a new internal statistics API. To allow some time for it as
well as for others (like me) to get some work done that is good to be in
3.1, I propose next Monday (Aug 16) as timeline to freeze the repo for
new features.

Probably during the freeze we can still merge some modules (in the way
of moving one version to modules and removing the other as long as
remaining version includes the features of the other) -- thinking of
pdt, ratelimit, sms, ...

http://www.asipto.com/