[sr-dev] meeting in Berlin, June 7-8

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Sun Apr 25 15:30:49 CEST 2010

Hello,

several developers will be around Berlin in June 7-8 time frame and we
think to organize a face to face meeting. It is a good time frame if you
want to attend Amoocon in Rostock (June 4-6, aprox 230km north of
Berlin) or LinuxTag (June 9-12, in Berlin).
http://www.linuxtag.org/2010/
http://www.amoocon.de/2010

I will have two presentations at Amoocon, about Asynchronous processing
in SIP Router / Kamailio and extending your routing logic with Lua (via
the new app_lua module). Hennig has one talk at LinuxTag about
Geographical redundant VoIP systems with Kamailio.

So far, interest in event and participation was shown by:
- Andrei Pelinescu-Onciul
- Jiri Kuthan
- Inaki Baz Castillo
- Jesus Rodriguez
- Elena-Ramona Modroiu
- Daniel-Constantin Mierla
- Henning Westerholt
- Marcus Hunger

A good number to move it into public space and see if others from
community are interested in such event. Based on that we will decide the
type of event and look for a proper place to host it.

Among topics could be: hands on hacking or docs update sessions, quick
start guide to start writing your own extensions as module, open debates
about current devel state and future directions...

Please drop an email if you want to participate to the event - there is
no participation fee - however, late registrations may be rejected if
the capacity of location is filled - priority is first come first served.

You can email me at miconda at gmail.com or to
registration at lists.sip-router.org

* http://www.asipto.com/
* http://twitter.com/miconda