[sr-dev] how to define an infinite while loop?

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Apr 7 20:36:54 CEST 2010

On 4/7/10 8:18 PM, Ovidiu Sas wrote:
> Yes, $var(true) works.
> I was asking for a new PV: '$true' to be implemented in the core and
> be visible for all flavors.

$true as PV will be added to pv module and will be visible to all flavours.

I was refering to #!KAMAILIO as an option to disable the warning which
happens now for 'while (true)' case.
> I would like to be able to do 'while ( $true ) {}' instead of 'while (
> $var(true) ) {}'.
> And I would like to do this regardless of flavor.
>
> And speaking of flavors, we should have a page on the wiki describing
> all the subtle differences between flavors (maybe there is one, but I
> couldn't find it).

Not a wiki, but there are some pages describing what is Kamailio 3.0 in
the context of SIP Router project:
http://sip-router.org/kamailio-release/
http://www.kamailio.org/w/kamailio-sip-router-releases/

A wiki page would be easier to maintain by community.

--
Daniel-Constantin Mierla * http://www.asipto.com/ *
http://twitter.com/miconda *