[sr-dev] how to define an infinite while loop?

Ovidiu Sas osas at voipembedded.com
Wed Apr 7 20:18:28 CEST 2010

Yes, $var(true) works.
I was asking for a new PV: '$true' to be implemented in the core and
be visible for all flavors.

I would like to be able to do 'while ( $true ) {}' instead of 'while (
$var(true) ) {}'.
And I would like to do this regardless of flavor.

And speaking of flavors, we should have a page on the wiki describing
all the subtle differences between flavors (maybe there is one, but I
couldn't find it).

Thanks,
Ovidiu