[sr-dev] personal summary of what still needs to be done

Juha Heinanen jh at tutpro.com
Tue Sep 22 15:52:02 CEST 2009

Juha Heinanen writes:

 > for me xmlrpc transport is enough for tm.t_uac_wait.  i thought to test
 > it today, but cannot find documentation about its parameters.  would it
 > be possible to add the t_uac_wait to tm README?

again i'm answering to myself.  t_uac_wait parameters are described in
the code:

const char* rpc_t_uac_wait_doc[2] = {
	"starts a tm uac and waits for the final reply, using a list of string "
		"parameters: method, ruri, dst_uri send_sock, headers (CRLF separated)"
		" and body (optional)",
	0
};

-- juha