[sr-dev] setting $du in branch route has no effect

Andrei Pelinescu-Onciul andrei at iptel.org
Tue Oct 20 14:00:39 CEST 2009

On Oct 20, 2009 at 09:16, Juha Heinanen <jh at tutpro.com> wrote:
> my testing on sr is currently in full stop due to the problem that i
> mentioned two days ago, i.e., setting of $du in branch route has no
> effect.
>
> i didn't get any comments on this on the mailing list.  am i the only
> one who is experiencing this?

If $du=... means setting the dst_uri in the branch route, then this is
not currently supported (in ser tm we felt that overriding branch
destinations doesn't make sense) and might lead to bugs (previously
there was no way of setting it from the script).

I'll see what I can do, but it might take a while / a few days.

Andrei