[sr-dev] mi_rpc and xmlrpc modules - explanation?

Olle E. Johansson oej at edvina.net
Thu Oct 15 02:09:37 CEST 2009

Hi folks!

Klaus and I are trying to organize some documentation efforts here at
Astricon, but we have been sidetracked by all the fun people
around... :-)

Anyway, I was spending a few minutes looking at mi_rpc and xmlrpc and
don't really get what's up with these modules. We must lack some
serious documentation here, on why we have two modules. mi_rpc is
poorly documented, too.

Anyone that can explain if these are just the same modules or if the
case is that they are totally different and tell me that I'm stupid
and totally forgot to read documentation?

/O