[sr-dev] Meeting Minutes, Berlin 2009

Juha Heinanen jh at tutpro.com
Mon Oct 12 17:38:56 CEST 2009

i read the minutes and don't understand what the conclusion was if any.
i don't understand what daniel's comment means that his involvement in
sr will be zero, which is pretty hard to achieve if next k will be based
on sr.

based on bug reports, it looks to me that there is only a small number
of people testing sr today.  for example, i have not seen many from
daniel recently.  does it mean that daniel has already given up?  should
i start porting my post-openser enhancement to opensips or what?

-- juha