[SR-Dev] To parser bug

Nils Ohlmeier nils at iptel.org
Wed May 20 05:09:42 CEST 2009

Hello,

during testing SER at SIPit 24 I discovered something what I believe is
a major bug in the To and From header parser of SER.

When you send a request with a To or From header like this:
  To: <sip:nils at invalid.com>;foo
the To header parameter parser fails, and the whole To header is not parsed.
According to the BNF of 3261 generic parameters without parameters are
allowed in To and From header.

So I created the attached patch, which seems to work for me. Please
review carefully and let me know if I overlooked something in the
problem statement or the bug fix.

Cheers
  Nils