[SR-Dev] Nathelper patch for IPv6

Nils Ohlmeier lists at ohlmeier.org
Wed May 20 02:41:12 CEST 2009

Hello,

please find attached a patch for the nathelper module from the modules_s
directory.
It aims to fix the issue that if you call fix_nated_contact() on IPv6
addresses the fixed URI does not contain the required [] around the IPv6
IP address of the URI.

Andrei: are the helper functions in ip_addr.h do not add the [] on
purpose? I fixed this in the module directly because I assumed it could
break other things if I would fix it directly in ip_addr.h.

Who ever feels himself responsible for the nathelper module could please
review the patch and let me know if I should commit the patch.

Thanks
  Nils