[SR-Dev] git:master: * Moved lcr module from modules_k to modules and removed it from modules_s .

Jan Janak jan at iptel.org
Mon May 11 11:19:34 CEST 2009

On 11-05 12:05, Juha Heinanen wrote:
> Jan Janak writes:
>
>  > > They should have been merged.
>  > > Looking only at recent commit logs, you lost from modules_s/lcr:
>  > >  - rpc interface
>  > >  - new db api
>  > >  - possible wrong db init from all the processes (see 8fb14f, 9961e8)
>  >
>  > lcr modules do not have to be merged (apart from the changes
>  > necessary to make
>  > it work with the new core). Juha's version in the kamailio tree is more
>  > advanced than what we had, in SER I only kept Juha's original lcr version
>  > compilable.
>
> jan,
>
> i think rpc interface would need to be added if someone is currently
> using it with ser lcr module.

OK, how about making the MI function also available through the RPC interface
in SER? That should be trivial to do, assuming that you already have the
functions exported through the MI interface.

> by the way, how do you use your rcp interface from python or php?

Through the xml-rpc interface. There is the xmlrpc module in modules_s which
exports all functions registered with the rpc interface as xml-rpc methods. I
called those function from python programs directly. I also know that Karel
extended serweb (written in php) with xml-rpc so serweb is able to call those
functions too.

  Jan.