[SR-Dev] git:master: * Moved lcr module from modules_k to modules and removed it from modules_s .

Jan Janak jan at iptel.org
Mon May 11 10:59:57 CEST 2009

On 10-05 10:15, Andrei Pelinescu-Onciul wrote:
> On May 09, 2009 at 18:15, Juha Heinanen <jh at tutpro.com> wrote:
> > Module: sip-router
> > Branch: master
> > Commit: a3f16850cd2a897710cb0a56174e9f64dcc77653
> >
> > Author: Juha Heinanen <jh at tutpro.com>
> > Committer: Juha Heinanen <jh at tutpro.com>
> > Date:   Sat May  9 19:14:18 2009 +0300
> >
> > * Moved lcr module from modules_k to modules and removed it from modules_s.
>
> They should have been merged.
> Looking only at recent commit logs, you lost from modules_s/lcr:
>  - rpc interface

That's not necessary, the rcp interface was only used to reload the data from
the database and kamailio version has this too.

>  - new db api

Not necessary either, it can work with the old db interface, in case of lcr it
does not matter whether we use prepared statements or not because the module
works primarily with the memory cache.

>  - possible wrong db init from all the processes (see 8fb14f, 9961e8)

That's the only thing, imho, that needs to be changed.

  Jan.