[SR-Dev] [Kamailio-Devel] SF.net SVN: openser:[5679] trunk/etc/kamailio.cfg

Juha Heinanen jh at tutpro.com
Tue Mar 10 21:39:58 CET 2009

Daniel-Constantin Mierla writes:

 > what I was saying is that many errors can happen before actually
 > creating the transaction. And if there is a bad formatted sip message
 > then the transaction is not created. Without a transaction, failure
 > route cannot be called.

but in case of tcp forwarding failure, failure route is not called even
when transaction is created.  i consider that a bug.

what comes to not creating transaction is sip request is badly
formatted, are you saying that if i call t_newtran() in script when sip
request has syntax error, the call fails?  if not, what you say is not
true.

 > There will be lot to debate on sip transaction specs and handling.
 > sr-dev is the right to discuss the future of this one.

yes, i cc'ed sr-dev.

-- juha