[SR-Dev] Will SIP-Router handle better TCP childs avoiding blocking?

Juha Heinanen jh at tutpro.com
Tue Mar 3 09:12:15 CET 2009

Andrei Pelinescu-Onciul writes:

 > BTW: I don't think that for immediate errors (like send failing in
 > kamailio tcp) one should call the failure route. You can always detect this
 > using something like if (t_relay())... and you have more control this
 > way.

andrei.

more control, but config file becomes a real mess, because the same
handling of failure needs to be done in two places.  in my opinion,
t_relay failure is a failure no matter if it is caused be tcp connection
establishment failure or failure to receive a response on an established
tcp connection or on udp packet.  it is really stupid if script writer
needs to care about if tcp or udp is used by t_relay and at what point
the failure occurred.

--juha