[sr-dev] git:master: * Core, etc, documentation: renamed ser to sip-router

Juha Heinanen jh at tutpro.com
Wed Jun 24 20:38:37 CEST 2009

Daniel-Constantin Mierla writes:

 > I am of same opinion, my focus was to get things integrated, but the
 > changes started to happen already, being committed without a proper
 > discussion here -- not something good from collaboration point of
 > view.

i asked about renaming of ser.cfg on the list and jan replied that it is
ok.  if project does not like its own name to be used in default
configuration then please go ahead and undo the changes.  i'm not going
to get involved with anything that has 'ser' or 'kamailio' hardwired in
the default config or makefiles.

-- juha