[sr-dev] Server trying outgoing TCP (TLS) connection, gets blocked

Tue Jun 23 09:51:16 CEST 2009

Hi Andrei!

Andrei Pelinescu-Onciul schrieb:
> For the same "versions" (ser 2.1 or sip-router) you can stop outgoing
> connects by setting tcp_no_connect to yes. You can do this any time,
> even even if sip-router is already started (in this case using
> sercmd cfg.set_now_int tcp no_connect 1).

Cool. I did not knew this feature.

But it would be great if this feature can be activated/deactivated per
message. For example I want sr to open new TCP connections to trsuted
nodes (gateways, SIP proxies, peering partners) but not to user agents.

Thus, it would be great if triggering of this feature can be done with a
function call or a flag.

regards
klaus