[sr-dev] Compilation ignoring directory settings

Edson - Lists 4lists at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 21:46:24 CEST 2009

I forgot to mention that the message is consistent:

  # ser -h
version: ser 2.1.0-dev23-make (i386/linux)
Usage: ser [options]
     -f file      Configuration file (default: /usr/local/etc/ser/ser.cfg)
     -L path      Modules search path (default:
//lib/ser/modules://lib/ser/modules_s://lib/ser/modules_k)

but shouldn't it be changed also in this help message?

Edson.